Thursday, October 22, 2009
Alexis puts mommy in truama mode!!!!
On Tuesday the 20th I heard the kids awake in there bedroom so I got up, went to get Alexis and to change her bum after that put her in her highchair, then went to fix her breakfast. After I got that all made sat down and started to feed her. I gave her a bite and soon after that she started to choke and her lips were turning blue. So I called for Jon while I was getting her out of her highchair and running to the sink. I turned her upside down and started the hemlock maneuver, Jon graped her and said to call 911 I did and they were out there in 5 minutes or less (it was fast). When they got there she stopped chocking and could not find anything wrong they checked her vitals and everything else and she was normal. So they told if it happens again to call. So they left and so I put Alexis back in her Highchair and as soon as I did that she started to choke again. this time it was worse because her face was blue. I called Jon again he ran outside to get the cops that were still here and told them that she is choking again. While Jon was outside with them I was in the kitchen doing the hemlock maneuver on Alexis then finally I saw something red in her mouth and I pulled it out and she could breathe again. So the Ambulance came back and I told them that I got this foreign object out of her mouth and she is breathing normal again. I did take her to the doctor that day and he said she is fine. She is back to her normal self and I vacuum every day now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why didn't I hear about this? I guess I don't read blogs very often. I am so glad you were able to discover what was choking Alexis and remove it so she is ok. Trauma indeed! I hope the rest of your year has been trauma-free! Also may your Christmas be warm and bright! You have a lovely family. Your Aunt Jane
Post a Comment